- Though Zombie Chick tends to sport a bug-eyed blank expression, it's a real treat to draw her in a different range of emotions, particularly when she's pissed off.
- This page reminds the readers that Zombie Chick has considerable strength, particularly heightened when a lusty woman covets her ducky.
- I like the jumbled silhouette of eyes and shapes in panel three. It was inspired by the fun visual shortcuts that some of my favorite TV cartoons have used over the years to indicate crowd scenes.
- I think the visual representation of what the lady is whispering to Dead Duck may be the funniest non-verbal gag I've drawn, and possibly the dirtiest.
- Like I've said before, I love drawing hugs. I do it well, and it's an integral part of my art and characters' relationships. This is just one of many Dead Duck and Zombie Chick embraces that have popped up in these pages, and it's far from the last.
- No, that's not the same worm in the last panel as I drew on the first page of this story, and no, it's still not Earthworm Jim.
See you on the next page!